Paris Couture Week – to all us fashion fanatics, it is one of the most anticipated prestigious events, showcasing some of the fashion world’s most exquisite, one-of-a-kind pieces. The bigger the better in couture – go big or go home! Haute Couture is not for making understatements, and this Spring/Summer 2017 definitely did not underdeliver. Here are our favourite moments from Paris Haute Couture. Comment below and share with us yours!
- 85-Year Old Model Carmen Dell’Orefice Shines on the Runway
Credit: New York Magazine
2. Elie Saab’s stuns yet again with his glamourous bedazzlement
3. Iris van Herpen creates visually distorted masterpieces
4. Chanel’s New Bride – Lily-Rose Depp
5. John Galliano fuses beautiful with bizarre with Maison Margiela